Wednesday, September 2, 2009

at west end

i got the best magazine in the mail yesterday.
one of those magazines that you just can't pick one thing that you must have.
so i thought i'd pass it along.
and wish early for christmas.
or my birthday.
which is novemebr 18th.
in case you were wondering.
this little ditty will be in my house by next week.

this would look so impressive at the end of a hallway. or above a bed.


i want this. it's so inexpensive for such a neat idea.

and just think, if your name is trav- you'll get double the use!


paper trivets??? i want to have you over for dinner just so i can serve it on these beauties.
yes, you.
so please buy them for me.
whoever you are.



two, please. the boy and girl one-
for the bathroom door.



ok. this was my favorite. i CAN"T MAKE THIS.
just one.
for my living room.


there is so much more to see.
i hope you love this stuff as much as i do!
recycled art-
does it get any better?
visit
at west end

0 comments:

Post a Comment